EV Multi-Domain SSL Certificate (EV MDC)
With Comodo EV MDC, businesses finally have a cost-effective way of adding the prestigous green address bar to all their websites.
One EV SSL certificate for multiple domains
MDC's use the Subject Alternative Name (SAN) field to allow to you to secure up to 100 fully qualified domains on a single SSL Certificate. EV technology adds an additional layer of trust to your online business by turning the browser address bar green every time one of your customers enters the secure area of your website.
Features and benefits
- Simple and convenient - one certificate to manage for all your domains
- Huge savings over the cost of individual EV SSL certificates
- Each EV MDC secures 3 domains for P.A.O per year (you save $447)
- Additional domains cost just P.A.O /year and can be added at any time during the certificate lifecycle
- Highest strength 2048-bit signatures with 256 bit encryption
- Trusted by 99.9% of browsers and mobile devices
- Unlimited server licenses
- Priority phone support
- $250,000 relying party warranty
- 30 day, no questions, money back guarantee
Plus - 1 year free PCI scanning service, 1 year free daily website vulnerability scanning.
How Much Will You Save?
|No of domains||Comodo
EV MDC 1 yr
|Individual 1 yr EV certificates||You Save|
At just P.A.O for a 1 year, 3 domain certificate (and only P.A.O per domain thereafter), EV MDC Certificates from Comodo cost less than some CA's charge for a single domain. They're the perfect solution for businesses that want the advantages of an EV SSL certificate on multiple URLs but need to keep within a budget.
Each EV MDC also comes with an unbeatable trust package that you'd expect from a leading certificate vendor. Additional features include SGC capability, unlimited server licenses, PCI compliance scanning, daily website scanning, $250,000 warranty, free phone priority support and a no-questions 30 day money back guarantee.