2048 Bit SSL Certificate Security from Comodo
More Security, less money
The SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol encrypts all data transactions between your customer's browser and your web server. The encryption level and the key length of your SSL certificates dictate the encryption strength.
Point to verify' technology on each TrustLogo allows your customers to to simply and elegantly view your business and security credentials just by hovering their mouse over the logo.
All Comodo 2048 bit SSL Certificates provide the highest levels of encryption and authentication. Stronger encryption provides better protection because it's harder to break. Furthermore, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and the Certificate Authority/Browser (CA/B) forum actively recommend that site owners use 2048 bit SSL certificates to protect online transactions.
Comodo has already gained a big reputation for security via its range of desktop security software and mobile security products. A 2048 bit SSL certificate from Comodo will help to reassure customers and improve conversion rates.
Comodo security software is installed on over 40 million home computers and mobile devices, meaning the Comodo name already associated with security in the minds of your customers.
Why not leverage this recognition to build extra trust into your own site?
Comodo's stringent validation procedures confer the highest levels of authenticity and trust on those websites which are secured with our certificates. Comodo EV SSL certificates provide even greater reassurances for your visitors by displaying the green address bar whenever they enter the https areas of your website.
- Comodo offers a wide range of 2048 bit SSL certificates at the lowest prices in the market.
- Starting from $99.95 per year - High discount rates for multi-year certificates
- High strength 2048 bit SSL certificate - also supports 256 bit encryption
- Recognized by 99.9% of internet browsers and mobile devices
- Free 'Comodo Secure' site seal builds customer confidence
- Unlimited server licenses
- Priority phone support
- Up to $1 million relying party warranty
- Free upgrade to EV SSL for the 1st year of every non-EV certificate
- 1 year free PCI scanning service, 1 year free daily website vulnerability scanning
- 30 day, no questions, money back guarantee
Discounts on long term certificates
Wildcard SSL Certificates
If you have several sub-domains to secure, then it makes sense to consider a Comodo Wildcard SSL certificate. Each wildcard certificate delivers 2048 bit SSL protection to your main domain and to each and every sub-domain you might create in the future. Wildcards save you money and reduce the complexity of certificate management by consolidating your domain and unlimited sub-domains onto a single 2048 bit SSL certificate.
To find out more about Comodo 2048 bit SSL, contact our SSL experts directly on +1 888 266 6361 (US) or +1 703 581 6361 (International).