Comodo Has the Cyber Security Solution You Seek
The Internet is a vast resource full of an abundant amount of opportunities. In fact, it's possible to make millions of dollars and to lose millions of dollars as well. Something as immense as the Internet is full of a lot of good things and many hidden dangers and this is why most companies and individuals should have some kind of cyber security solution for their online needs. Comodo offers a wide range of security solutions and here are just a few of the things we can provide.
When you need remote monitoring and management, Comodo One IT Management platform is one of the best choices. It's the perfect tool for MSP services. You receive the benefits of RMM, patch management and a service desk all in one. You also will enjoy:
- Mobile device management - you can completely wipe data from a mobile device from a remote location. Plus, with this handy cyber security solution, enrollment can quickly be done over the air.
- Quote manager - it can be difficult to provide price quotes to customers because there are many factors to consider. However, with Comodo's Quote Manager, the process is greatly simplified.
- Network Assessment - it's now easy to assess IT environments with this handy tool. Plus, you can provide customized reports.
- Mobile App - take care of many RMM tasks while you are on the move.
How much would you expect to pay for a program with all these great features? Now imagine not paying anything. Yes, Comodo One is open source software and costs nothing to download and install. Plus, you receive exceptional support and assistance.
Wouldn't it be great if you could take your most important applications and place them inside a secure box, to shield them from attack? That would make an effective cyber security solution. This is the idea behind Comodo SecureBox. It's just the opposite of quarantining a dangerous or unknown program. In fact, you can create a safe tunnel for portals. You also can manage and deploy the application in various areas of your network.
Malware is a serious problem for many businesses today. Many kinds of cyber security solution applications simply are not up to the job. In fact, there could be more than half a million infections a day and only about half of them are successfully stopped. This has created a serious problem.
Sandboxes can be effective for screening out many programs but they can use up a great deal of company resources.
Advanced Endpoint Protection from Comodo offers the kind of cyber security solution many companies seek today. You will enjoy total protection from zero day threats without affecting users or usual daily activities. Every application and process is securely contained, to keep them from infecting your system.
Did you know that Comodo offers a free version of their famous antivirus software? You can enjoy all kinds of benefits and it's not a "demo" version or stripped down version. It is fully functional antivirus protection. Plus, you won't have to buy it after 30 days or so. Of course, if you want additional protection like firewall and unlimited virus removal, you can upgrade to the Pro version. Here is what you get when you opt for complete protection:
- Antivirus protection
- Spyware protection
- Rootkit detection and removal
- Bot infection protection
- Auto Sandbox
- Memory Firewall
- Malware protection
Comodo offers some of the most comprehensive and complete HTTPS security certificates on the market today. You can choose from standard, extended validation, wildcard and many other options. Comodo is the top SSL certificate authority in the world and you also have these options:
- Free HTTPS - for 90 days you will enjoy fully functional HTTPS.
- Code signing certificates - software developers can enjoy the same kind of validation services as business with modern encryption technology.
- Personal authentication certificates - now you can make sure your email messages are read by the person you sent the message to. You can take advantage of modern encryption methods for a dual validation process.
- Free PCI Scanning - with many Comodo security certificates you receive a year of free PCI scanning. However, Comodo also offers administrators and home users the chance to enjoy this service absolutely free for 90 days. And there is nothing to download or install. It is very simple to use.
To find out about more of the great services you can enjoy from Comodo, go to https://www.instantssl.com/ right now for more information. If you have questions about our cyber security solution products and services, you can call us toll free at 1-888-266-6361.