What is an EV SSL Certificate?
EV SSL Certificates are extended validation certificates that involves stringent vetting process to validate and verify if the entity which has requested for an SSL Certificate is legitimate. Users can see a green address bar if the website is secured with an authorized EV SSL Certificate. The green address bar builds customer trust and increases rate of conversion.
& ECC Encryption
EV SSL Features and Advantages
- Green bar builds immediate customer trust and helps with conversion
- Highest strength 2048-bit signatures with 256 bit encryption
- Recognized by 99.9% of browsers and mobile devices
- TrustLogo site seal
- Unlimited server licenses
- Priority phone support
- $1,750,000 relying party warranty
- 30 day, no questions, money back guarantee
* Premium website security platform, PCI scanning service and website vulnerability scanning limited to one license per-account for 90 days.
Purchase EV SSL certificates
Because EV SSL certificates deliver the highest levels of trust, the green address bar is recognized by consumers as a hallmark of security used by only the best online retailers. Make sure your site enjoys the same degree of trust and security from just P.A.O per year.
EV SSL certificates were designed by leading certificate vendors to strengthen e-commerce security, combat phishing attacks and to create the most trusted SSL Certificate available. Visual assurance helps e-commerce merchants increase trust, reduce shopping cart abandonment, and build long-term revenue.
Premium EV SSL certificates are used to secure high-profile online financial services, banking sites, popular vendors and other sites from being targeted by Internet fraud.
Benefits of Extended Validation Certificate
- Reduced shopping cart abandonment
- Increased conversion rates
- Ease of EV deployment by using our EV Enhancer technology
- Protect your customers from phishing attacks
- Highly-competitive price