Free SSL Certificatefrom world's largest Certificate Authority
- Free SSL certificate with no cost or commitment
- Trusted by 99.9% of browsers and devices
- Offers equivalent protection to our EssentialSSL
- Issued in minutes and good for 90 days (competitors only offer 30 day trials)
Try Free SSL Certificate for 90 Days
Free Trial SSL certificates are valid for 90 days and are limited to one issuance per domain.
Get a Trial SSL Certificate from Comodo
- Test your new site's SSL security certificate before it goes live
- See how easy it is to work with Comodo - Install your Certificate instantly
- Don't let your security lapse - get a free certificate and stay secure if your current cert is expiring soon
A free certificate will secure your site or server for 90 days with full 128/256 bit encryption. To establish trust in addition to providing security, you should obtain an Extended Validation SSL Certificate. Comodo offers the widest variety of SSL products, so you can always get a certificate to suit your business needs. All Comodo paid certificates come with a range of value-added features like our free dynamic TrustLogo, a relying party warranty and free daily web site vulnerability scanning.
3 steps to set up Free Trial Certificates
- Create your CSR (Certificate Signing Request) - instructions are provided at checkout for IIS, Apache and all popular web server types
- Sign up for your Free Trial Certificate - follow the fully automated authentication and issuance process
- Install your Free Security Certificate - secure your server in minutes!
What Our Free Trial Certificate Can Do For Your Business
Our Free Trial SSL Certificate is a fully functional digital certificate, recognized and trusted by 99.9% of browsers. Comodo's 90-day FreeSSL certificate prevents browsers from displaying security warning messages for your site and gives you the padlock to assure site visitors.
Why Choose Comodo's Free SSL Certificate?
Comodo SSL certificates provide full strength SSL encryption for the secure areas of your website for ninety days. Because they are chained to the same roots as our paid certificates, they are also fully trusted by 99.9% of web browsers and devices. Your customers will no longer see any error messages. We recommend website owners use the 90 day free period to test and confirm their webserver's SSL configuration.
Comodo Trial SSL certificates are trusted by over 99.9% of current browsers, among the highest available in the industry today.
All Comodo SSL Certificate are issued from our own 2048 bit root keys, meeting the US government's National Institute for Standards and Technology's recommendations.
Very easy. I just do everything myself from their easy to use web site.
I have never been disappointed with Comodo. Very clear procedures and documentation.
Just kidding. I love all the free products you have, and especially appreciate the 90 day trial
All my ten fingers up, not only one thumb up. 90 days trial, who can do this? of course ony COMODO.
The longest trial I have seen was 60 days and most are 30. 90 days is a great deal. Thanks