What is PCI Compliance?
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of 12 requirements intended to prevent consumer data theft and online fraud and was jointly developed by American Express, Discover Financial Services, JCB International, MasterCard Worldwide and Visa Inc.
PCI Compliance with the standard is mandatory for any organization that stores, transmits or processes credit card transactions.
** Enterprise version includes unlimited scans over 20 IP addresses.
*** An SAQ license is automatically added to all HackerGuardian PCI purchases. You do not need to add a separate SAQ license.
PCI Compliance Scan
HackerGuardian PCI Compliance Scanning is designed for Website owners and E-commerce Merchants to secure transactions, in accordance with PCI Standards.
HackerGuardian PCI Scanning is a vulnerability assessment scanning solution designed to achieve and maintain industry compliance. Using a safe online interface, admins can remotely run scans to PCI standards on their externally facing IP addresses that touch the credit card acceptance, transmission, and storage process.
Why do I need HackerGuardian PCI Compliance Scanning?
- For PCI Compliance: Any organization that accepts, processes, or stores credit/debit card information needs to comply with the standards set by the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council.
- To avoid penalties: Failure to comply with the PCI security standards may result in heavy fines, restrictions, or permanent expulsion from card acceptance programs.
- To increase sales: Increase shopper confidence by displaying a Credit Card logo.
Why HackerGuardian for your PCI Compliance Scan?
- ASV Program compliant: All HackerGuardian PCI products enable you to run an exhaustive vulnerability scan on your IP address to identify level 3, 4, or 5 vulnerabilities that would result in your organization failing to meet PCI requirements.
- In depth reporting: You will receive a comprehensive vulnerability report detailing any security issues identified by the scan with remediation advice cross-referenced to thousands of online advisories to help you fix the problem.
- Backed by Comodo CA Limited, a PCI Approved Scanning Vendor (ASV): Vulnerability assessment scans must be performed by a PCI Approved Scanning Vendor.
Your cart is empty!