Extended Validation SSL - EV SSL Certificate
Extended Validation Certificates deliver a new level of trust to your web site visitors. Starting with Microsoft® Internet Explorer 7 and above, the address bar will turn green confirming your site identity as verified by a Certification Authority (CA) according to the most rigorous industry guidelines established by the CA/Browser Forum.
EV SSL Certificate
Starting at $99 /year
Why Choose a Long Certificate Term?
- Discounts on long-term certificates cost provide even more per year cost savings.
- No need to worry about keeping your certificate current year after year.
Why do I need Extended Validation SSL Certificate?
- Free, patent-pending EV Corner-of-Trust trustmark: A floating trustmark that validates your site's EV SSL status with users. With Comodo's exclusive Corner-of-Trust technology, a simple mouse-over displays your credentials, not encouraging them to navigate off your site to verify your identity.
- The green browser address bar and free Corner-of-Trust logo tell site visitors that they can trust you. Your visitors see the Comodo trustmark and when they begin to shop, they see the Green Address Bar. Both serving to visually assure your customers that your website is safe and secure for online transactions.
- Extended Validation SSL Certificates, commonly known as EV SSL Certificates, are the next generation of SSL Certificate. Extensive and strict verification processes developed by the CA/Browser Forum ensure your web site is easily seen as a trusted authority by consumers.
- Maximize your sales by gaining trust Internet users are increasingly seeing the green address bar as a sign of trustworthiness. Make sure you gain a competitive edge by displaying this essential trust indicator.
Why Should I Buy an Extended Validation SSL Certificate from Comodo?
- EV Enhancer™ The COMODO EV SSL and EV SGC SSL Certificates both come with EV Enhancer™, which ensures that the EV "green bar", the certificate holder's organization name and "Identified by COMODO" are always displayed in Internet Explorer 7 and above on Windows™ XP.
- Industry leading support: If you need help installing or administering your certificate, you can call us 24/7. As one of the world's leading SSL Certificate providers, Comodo has the infrastructure, experience and expertise to help you whenever and wherever you need it, including nights, weekend and holidays.
- Competitive pricing and tools to help increase your conversion. From $359.00 per year, Extended Validation SSL Certificates from Comodo cost less than most Certificate Authorities charge for SSL alone. Our features such as the Corner-of-Trust Logo, dedicated account manager and free phone priority support make our Extended Validation Certificate package the most comprehensive EV SSL solution on the market.