Wildcard SSL - Comodo SGC Wildcard Certificates
Secure your domain and unlimited sub-domains with a single SGC wildcard. SGC capability upgrades the encryption levels of older browsers from 40 bit into full 128/256 bit encryption.
This means your website protects and is trusted by the highest number of internet users possible, even the millions using older versions of Windows and Internet Explorer.
Features and benefits
- Secure multiple sub-domains on a single domain name with one SSL Certificate
- Upgrades encryption capabilities of 40 bit browsers to connect at full 128/256 bit security
- Full business validated certificate
- Highest strength 2048-bit signatures with 256 bit encryption
- Recognized by 99.9% of browsers and mobile devices
- Free 'Comodo Secure' site seal builds customer confidence
- Unlimited server licenses
- Priority phone support
- $250,000 relying party warranty
- 30 day, no questions, money back guarantee
- Protect the most possible visitors with 128/256 bit encryption
Plus - 1 year free PCI scanning service, 1 year free daily website vulnerability scanning.
Why Comodo SGC Wildcard?
The Server Gated Cryptography (SGC) technology built into these certificates upgrades the encryption capabilities of older browsers from 40-bit encryption into full 128/256 bit encryption - ensuring your website protects and is trusted by the highest number of internet users possible.
Using a single SGC Wildcard SSL certificate you can secure as many sub - domains belonging to a specified domain name as you can use. For example, a single Comodo SGC Wildcard Certificate for *.domain.com can be used for:
Dynamic Site Seal boosts customer conversion
Each TrustLogo features real-time 'point-to-verify' technology which displays your authenticated business credentials whenever a visitor places their mouse over the seal.
What's more, Comodo Antivirus and Internet Security software is installed on over 25 million home computers and mobile devices - meaning the Comodo name is instantly associated with security in the eyes of your customer base. Get the maximum return out of your SSL purchase by making the Comodo brand work for your business.
Industry Leading Expert Support
As a valued SSL customer, you receive first class technical support for any issues or questions you may have during any part of the application, installation or life-cycle of your SSL Certificate.
Risk Free 30 Day Refunds
Buy with confidence because, If you are not completely satisfied with any aspect of your purchase, Comodo will refund your money without any delay or hassles.