Why Comodo SSL
Your customers know that sites that are serious about security protect online transactions with trusted Secure Server Certificates. Comodo is more trusted to provide security by your customers than any other leading Certificate Authority because only Comodo delivers award winning desktop security for free to almost 2 million new users a month.
Without the right tools your Website isn't trusted
More than 50,000 NEW viruses, worms and Trojans appear on the Web every single day! These threats directly harm millions of Web users and erode Internet trust. Every individual and business that uses the Internet must help restore this trust. And Comodo provides just the tools you need to do it.
Our SSL Certificates authenticate individuals, businesses, Web sites and content
Authentication is the heart of trust. It's the process of confirming that something or someone is genuine. Hackers are impersonators. They thrive on deception. Trust is created when individuals, businesses, websites or software publishers are authenticated to ensure that their information has not been tampered with. And trust is solidified when Hackers and the viruses, worms and Trojans they create are thwarted! Trust is the core of successful online businesses and trusted online interactions. And no one helps you deliver it better than Comodo.
Why Comodo should be your certificate provider?
Comodo already provides authentication and assurance for hundreds of thousands of Web sites worldwide.
Comodo leads the SSL Certificate industry as an originator of the Certificate Authority / Browser Forum (CA/B Forum); a consortium of Certificate Authorities and Internet browser providers that developed guidelines and means of implementation for the Extended Validation (EV). The EV is the new standard on many browsers, including Firefox 6.0, Microsoft Edge, Chrome 13.0 and Internet Explorer 8.0.
Comodo High Assurance Certificates include our unique, patented technology that includes a Corner of Trust logo that gives customers real-time Web site identity assurance.
Comodo SSL Security Certificates create trust online
Your customers know that sites that are serious about protecting online transactions use trusted Secure Server Certificate. Comodo is more trusted to provide security by your customers than any other source, because we deliver award-winning desktop security.
Comodo offers the following certificates and tools
- Free SSL Certificate gives you our gold padlock instantly. They allow you to break free from warning messages because they're trusted by over 99% of browsers. This is a fully functional Trial SSL certificate.
- Instant SSL Certificate feature full organization validation, high strength 2048 bit digital signatures and come with a free site seal that builds trust.
- Extended Validation SSL Certificate provides the highest level of business authentication available according to standards set forth by the CA/Browser Forum. The green HTTPS browser address bar assures visitors they are interacting with a verified business on a secured domain.
- Wildcard Certificate secures unlimited subdomains over multiple servers on a single Comodo Wildcard Certificate. The most cost effective solution for securing all your subdomains. You can either spend a lot of money and time buying and managing individual certificates for each subdomain, or you can save hundreds or even thousands of dollars by purchasing just one Wildcard SSL certificate to secure them all.
- Secure Email provides email source verification and reassurance that your email has not been read or altered during transmission.
- Code-Signing Certificate provides assurance of a software publisher's identity and that the software program being installed has not been modified or altered since creation.
- Certificate Management Utility - Free utility which helps you generate a CSR, submit it to Comodo and then automatically install your certificate on IIS 7 or IIS 8 web servers.