The InstantSSL secure site seal is a visual stamp displayed on a web site indicating the site is secure and trustworthy, letting users know any transaction, purchase, or personal data transmitted through the site is safe.
Set Up Your Secure Site Seal
- Copy one of the site seal graphics below by simply right clicking the image and selecting “Save image as…” from the menu.
- Upload the site seal graphic to your web server.
- Refer to the HTML code below to get make your upload as simple as possible.
Why Use a InstantSSL Secure Site Seal?
Visible trust indicators, like the InstantSSL Secure Site Seal, are proven to improve visitors’ engagement with sites, increasing purchases, use of online services, and the sharing of sensitive information — including credit card numbers and personally identifiable information.
For ecommerce sites and marketing landing pages, featuring these visible trust indicators will improve your site's performance in:
- Transaction completion rate
- Form completion rate
- Revenue per shopper
- Shopping cart fulfillment
- Average order value (AOV) and items per cart
- New services signups
- Leads generated
By giving your customers peace of mind, not only will you increase engagement and satisfaction, you'll also build brand awareness and preference, helping to spread your message and draw new customers to your business.